Tuesday 27 December 2011

All good things do not last forever...

Had a nice day, sales, but of revision, time with grandma and dad but the "girlfriend" has to ruin everything, she gets under my skin. Why should a teenager have to suffer with her parents relationship issues? Shouldn't adults be able to make decisions for themselves and do good for there own family... All he asks for is an easy life with no stress but the decisions he makes and the thoughts he thinks isn't giving him or me who he confines in much of an easy anything. Please God if your listening just let me cope with my own issues, no one else's, exams in which are too hard to cover in the given time period and the usual teenage issues... It's not fair that I need to even discuss anything to generate a better thought pattern to others if it means me being drained. Goodnight :/ x

No comments:

Post a Comment