Thursday 25 August 2011

26. 5th August 9:30pm- Excitment

Firstly another apology! I haven't written since I got back from Crete, I will be posting some photos and explaining some very soon...
Ok now to explain what i am going to do this time, well I am going away for 3 weeks, travelling around Europe with my Dad, his girlfriend (sadly) and my lovely little sister! We will be going to numerous country's... I will mention in the posts to come. Not sure yet if i will have something to write for each day, i might just post a photograph on some days and explain a bit about the day, we will see. anyway when i get back i will post whatever I have written in this book and just type it up (like i am doing now).
I am off to bed now because we have to be up at 5am to drive down to Dover to catch a ferry at 12pm!
So goodnight everyone...

p.s. I am going to miss my mum! Love you mum! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment