Wednesday 15 June 2011

19. My Birthday!

Wow i cant actually believe the day has come to turn 16! I remember when i was younger thinking about when i get older, i thought being 16 was really old and now when i have reached this milestone in my life not thinking it to be a big deal.

I must point out being 16 does have it advantages, not sex if that's what your thinking, i find it actually scary thinking that i am actually legal to have sex. But anyway i was thinking for along the lines of a job! Which next year i will be looking for (i mean academic year) in September once settled into college i will be looking for a part time job. I do hope that thir is enough time for one especially doing Alevels. Only time will tell! Another thing you can do at 16 is buy a lottery ticket which is amazing! I actually forgot about this until a friend pointed it out! I didn't get today's one so i am going to get the Saturday one which has a less likely chance of winning but more actually winnings... Cross my fingers!

I have had a very different birthday, usually w make a bit of a deal out of it and have a party or g out but this year i didn't want to well i would have but i told my mum and dad i would put my usual money towards the expenses of prom as it does cost a BOMB. So i went shopping with my friend and felt really ill and was actually sick twice so we decided on coming home, which was the right decision.
 I got my prom shoes though whih ticks another thing of the list! They are from Next, flats as with a heel the dress would lift from the ground and look alittle strange. They are pretty nice and not over the top so i will be able to wear them on a normal day =) after i got home i called my mum to tell her what happened and then ended up doing to sleep for a few hours then i woke up when my dad came in, i opened a few cards and then we went to subway and i had a foot long which i never usually have i was soooo full but i had only had 2 pieces of toast earlier before i was sick so i doubt i digested tem anyway. Then we went and got a birthday cake from Salisbury's it was a toy story 3 one and it was really tasty even though i was sooo full we all just ate it.My mum was here also to sin happy birthday as well as my sister. I am actually happy with my birthday well apart from being ill, i felt soo much better after sleeping though i think i puked up all the bad stuff. And yes overall i had a good birthday as i didn't expect anything it was nice to see my dad and mum and have cake =)

Speak soon,
Zara the birthday girl!
xxxx

This year 2011 on June the 15th there is alo a lunar eclipse which is amazing to have on my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment