Friday 17 June 2011

21. Love

Love- I don't intend to find love, i intend it to find me. I say this as a 16 year old, who you may think shouldn't be searching or even considering the thought of love never mind being in love. But just thinking about it is enough to push me off track, how pleasurable spending time with one person you can relay on and treat as a friend as well as a boyfriend would be. Not being able to get each other out of the others mind, for better and for worse, treating each other with respect and the dignity we know the other deserves.  Hoping with all your will that you will only be with your love for the rest of your life through adventure, happiness and the occasional disaster. Feeling the occasional disaster will be nothing compared to what it have been on your own, without your sole mate. The person you can speak your mind to even if the words your speak are un-intentionally ununderstandable, knowing your love with listen and guild you to your next thought.
I understand i have a long time before love will find me and i can wait.


Zara x

No comments:

Post a Comment