Tuesday 14 June 2011

18. Sorry!

I think this may be my second apology to you and i am sorry but i cant help i have exams quite alot of the time now, saying this though i only have one exam left which is next Wednesday, so that's great!
I haven't really got much to update most of my exams have been going well had alittle hiccup on the English language paper 2 and today's RE exam didn't go amazingly which i am abit annoyed about but whats done is done.

Its my Birthday tomorrow! i am going to be 16 years old which means i can actually get a job, and i will be doing so next year along side college. Which will keep my busy and i am happy about! I think i am either going for a coffee shop as their are plenty around where my college is or Sainsburys which i actually wouldn't mind which it really really close to college its about a 3 min walk! I hope i get a job their i will have to enquire son though as their might be a waiting list? I'm sure its popular with the other students as well...
I don't think i am doing much or anything for my Birthday because my friends are still in exams as we all have different exams, and nothing with my family. My dad has asked about a meal but i really don't mind at all! I mean i will be happy to go but i don't want anything really... Not getting any presents well my presents is my prom dress, the hair and make up artist... transport their... shoes and a bag for prom its a pricey number! Its a crazy amount of money so i told my mum and dad it would be for my birthday as i don't want anything else form them!

Zara x
Sorry its a quick one i will do an update on prom and a pic of my dress and later me in the dress you know all that jazz ;p

Its nearly over! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment