Tuesday 24 May 2011

17. The past few days!

Hey, sorry for the lack of posts over the last few days!
A lot has happened over the past few days, well it seems like a lot...


20th of May was my last day at school- It was really strange signing every ones year book and shirts, year 11 has really flown by! But the other years dragged ;p they didn't keep me occupied in those years.
I was actually really excited on Friday to get the day over but when reality actually hit me i seemed to not want the day to end! I had a good time saying goodbye to people, even though i have seen them all today, lol. We had an exam today you see!
Also on Friday i went to the hospital just for a check up, i think its the last time i will be going, so that's great! =)


On Saturday and Sunday so the 21st and 22nd i was doing Chemistry revision which seemed never ending! I have a Chemistry exam on... TOMORROW... Its going to be horrible but at least its getting another exam out of the way!


On Monday i had the day off because we are now on Study Leave, this is when you don't have to go into school anymore... well only for the remaining exams and odd masterclass if you want to attend that is. To be quite honest i didn't do much on Monday, i really should have been revising for my English Lit exam which i had today (24th)


Finally today, i went into school in the morning well basically until lunchtime because i went to a Chemistry mastercass, today i had my English lit exam, its 1 hour 45 mins long and it was on "of mice and men" and also loads of poems! It was actually ALOT better than i thought it was going to be which was such a relief and yeah so... All my English exams are over forever! When i closed my paper at the end of the exam that's all i was thinking of! Its crazy to think i will never learn much else in English, but all you do from now on is learn writing skills and so on, as you can see they could come in handy ;p but i really don't like English as a whole.
At the moment i really should be revising for my Chemistry exam seen as its tomorrow so i shall be starting that soon, I'm really tired though so i think some coffee is needed!


Speak to you tomorrow!
Zara x


Wish me luck tomorrow! also good luck if you are taking the Chemistry as well!

Fact number 8- My favorite subject is Maths!

No comments:

Post a Comment