Sunday 1 May 2011

9. Its the first! ......EBay

White rabbits, white rabbits, white rabbits! 



Hello again =)


I'm not new to the whole EBay thing, as i am sure pretty much everyone has an account! But recently i have started to become... addicted.  I'm not a very materialistic person at all but the thought of getting something worth a lot more than i am paying seems to draws me in.


Being 15 years old i haven't actually got an account of my own, my dad has though, i mainly sell things trough his account not buy as its my only way to get a source of income (Well i could apply for a real job but this is a lot more fun), apart from Birthday and Christmas money of course.


I'm not addicted to buying things more addicted to searching and watching other people "bid fighting" in the remaining countdown. 
I would say i am pretty lucky when it comes to bidding, when i think about it.. everything i have ever wanted from EBay i have managed to get no matter how many people bid. (I hope i haven't just jinxed myself) 


Random fact number 7- I watch Dr Who, last nights episode was really good 2nd of the series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment