Tuesday 17 May 2011

15. Practice for section B- Describe question

Describe the view from your bedroom window

Every morning as i reluctantly rise from my bed, i creep over to the bursts of light surrounding my shut blind. Squinting my eyes firmly i grasp the cord which separates me from the rest of world, not wanted to meet the day. Slowly pulling down the cord my Autumn picturesque back garden is revealed. As i expected the morning sun shoots directly into my squinted eyes causing me to shut them tightly. Allowing my eyes to adapt I gently open them to see my surroundings, tens of bare trees enter twined I spot in the near distance, already calling for spring. Rustic brown leaves cover the floor beneath my room like a textured bronze carpet, traveling as far as the eye can see. Rest assure the sights from my bedroom window have come as a pleasant surprise, a smile is set on my face as i am not ready to meet the day.

Cant get much done in the time! =S 
Goodluck if you have the exam tomorrow, i know i will need all the luck in the world =S
X

No comments:

Post a Comment