Wednesday 27 April 2011

8. A BIT BORING

Today really has been JustAnotherDay..  I guess it wasn't all that bad but still a drag.

Good elements of my day- Dad got me a couple of Easter eggs and a bunny.
                                      - I am so close to finishing all of my IT course work
                                      - It was sunny
                                      - Had time to go to the gym
                                      - Mum cooked me a really nice lentil curry
                          
Bad elements of my day
- I had to go to school
                                    - My friend left me at lunch because i was too involved with my IT
                                    - My sisters friend annoyed me ***
                                    - Annoying spot right by the corner of my lip

*** Anyway so this morning me and my sister were getting ready for school as per usual, while we were putting our ties on and ect ect, my sister got a text of her friend what is also on our bus saying "Quick the bus is here run", my sister was like QUICK ZARA THE BUS, this was about... 7 mins before the bus usually comes and i thought it was a bit early! Anyway so my sister being the one who was more organized ran out and shouted to me that she would hold the bus, anyway i ran into the kitchen grabbed my lunch which my mum prepares for me and my blazer and shot off. I caught my sister us pretty easily up the pretty big hill we have to run to then run down another hill to reach the bus stop. I caught her up and she was close to knocking out so i gave her some words of motivation and we made it to the top of the hill (out of view from the bus stop) Then all of a sudden we saw the girl walking out of her drive (at the top of the hill) giggling and i was like for goodness sake. To be quite honest me and my sister were very annoyed, my sister looked like she were about to explode with anger but she was trying to keep it in, mainly because of the hill we had to run and how rushed we were. I lead as we walked down the hill to the stop as my sister and her friend followed, we were all in silence by this time. Oh i forgot we had some little words at the top of the hill as i was catching my breath. Examples of the little words, What the hell why did you do this? You are so annoying, I cant believe this... anyway so my sisters friend went all shy and quite as i would be if a year 11 was annoyed at you. in the mean time i called my mum because my sister forgot her key due to the panic and mum told me it was fine she wasn't at working too late tonight. When we got to the stop i asked again, why did you do that? (more calmly) She answer "I don't know" Now that answer annoyed me even more she could have just admitted she thought it would be a laugh or whatever her crazy mind thinks.






NOW I THINK ABOUT IT, IM ACTUALLY NOT BOTHERED AND THAT IT WASN'T EVEN A BIG DEAL, BUT AT THE TIME... IT WAS THE END OF THE WORLD FOR US XP

Fact number 6- My favorite season is Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment