Tuesday 5 April 2011

3. Not so bad

Just arrived back from my dads and he very much enjoyed his chance to be a model, before you ask its wasn't completely nude (that would be abit strange even for me) I wouldn't say i am prepared for the exam tomorrow but at least i have some ideas. I haven't told you about the exam and i have been on about art all day =P The Art exam is tomorrow and Thursday... yes the whole school day.. 10 hours in total, which is my idea of hell. Tomorrow night is going to be even worse than tonight as the whole project has to be finished!  3:30pm on Thursday = all books in.

I might start adding something new about myself after i have typed the bit i actually wanted to tell you =)
So lets start this new chain of new Zara facts!

Fact number 1- I am a newly found vegetarian (more than 2 months now, not sure on the exact number) You may ask "WHY ZARA" well my reason to becoming vegetarian is a recent video someone showed me and i guess it has kind of put me off all together, if any of you want to see the video i will send you the link, I'm not going to out it on the blog itself because i don't agree with it in the first place but just send me a message or leave a comment if you would like to see (WARNING- IT MIGHT PUT YOU OFF MEAT FOREVER!)
If you were one of my friends in real life I'm not sure you would believe me because i used to love meat sooo much, i didn't excessively eat it all the time, when i did i indulged.

Speak to you tomorrow,
Toodle-oo x

No comments:

Post a Comment