Tuesday 5 April 2011

2. Time for pure and utter HELL...

Most students would find school being the problem but not me, after school is where most of the actual work takes place. School is time to really just have a laugh and enjoy yourself... in my school anyway. Apart from when exams are arriving on the doorstep which is abnormally close, the school decide to give extra "homework" which is to be done out of school, as the title suggests- at home. Making my after school not what i have been used to for the past 4 and a bit years. I must admit i could be getting better grades but its too late to even attempt to now as most of the exams are split into 3 parts and i have already completed parts 1 and 2. I'm not saying i am not getting good grades but i could be getting great good.

Tonight is one of those nights in which i am going to have to cram a whole courses work into, the subjects Art which i am lacking in which isn't one of the subjects i have been concentrating on anyway, but i would like to pass as in my other 2 projects (I'm on the third now) I actually enjoyed art and spent so much of my time getting it prefect. So i would be letting myself down if i didn't... not pass because I'm sure i will but get above a pass. Tonight's worth of work is worth 40% of my final Art GCSE result which is kind of make or break for me. We had a choice whether to do, found materials, Imprint, structures and... i don't know their was another one. i have chosen Structures as i thought it might be easy but then again they are all easy just time consuming. So for my structures project i am going to be focusing on the human structure which for some people might be a little... controversial but at least i am making a statement and something appealing to the eye =P My dad is picking me up for his little photo shoot soon (I am going to have to take photos of I'm for the project again this is a little strange).

Anyway to sum up today... I had 5 lessons well basically 6 as i worked thought break and lunch trying to tighten the bag on my IT course work, this course is actually something i have tried pretty hard at and have wanted to get my distinctions in, I'm nearly finished but still some to do and i have to sort out the matter of this girl who has been copying all of my IT- this means i could be disqualified... my mum would kill me and it wouldn't even be my fault. I had PE today not one of my favorite subjects i have to admit but its better than.. ART. But in PE i had the privileged of watching a bunch of dancers if i can really call them that. They were dancing to.. "do it like a dude" and it got a little out of hand if i must say.. but it was worth watching for the laugh.

Got to get ready for the "photo shoot"
Toodles x

No comments:

Post a Comment