Thursday 7 April 2011

4. Its over!!

Well thee title isn't exactly Tue but yes my Art exam is over, but as for thee portfolio... That will drag on until thee 13the of May sadly. So today i had thee whole day art and yesterday as well. I completed my final piece in 7 hours not 10! At least i had hours of relaxation though. Overall thee piece went pretty good.. well that's what people told me anyway.

Tomorrow I'm going shopping withe a friend, we have to buy outfits for this fancy dress party we are going to not thee Wednesday coming but thee one after. This was not my idea but then again i had no ideas apart from going as our self so i let my friend decide what we should go as and now she has come up withe Barbie and Sindy which i don't mind too much, I'm glad i have been put as Barbie though! I do wonder what everyone else will come as, 100s of people are going so that should be fun =D

We will have to see how similar i actual look =P Haha

See you tomorrow,
the new and improved Barbie x

Fact number 2- One of my favorite foods is cucumber!

No comments:

Post a Comment