Sunday 24 April 2011

5. An apology and update!

My first apoligy, sorry!
The reason i have to make the apology is all about the government really! Its not my fault they are making me take exams! I do find it strange how my whole future dangles by a strand on these exams. Its crazy to think what i could end up doing if i failed, or on the otherhand what i could be doing in my life if i do well! Yes i know it dosnt wholey relay on exams it also relays on luck and what kind of person i am ect ect ect...


Anyway the past two weeks i have been on my easter "holiday" in England most schools have two weeks off, which is good in lower years but higher in the school it is actually worse than attending school! My two weeks have consisted of Biology, Chemistry and Physics (pretty much learning the whole sylabes) I admit i had a slow start but at by now i have actually achived so much. Im glad i at least started my revision instead of leaving it to a couple of days before as i usally do.


The barbie party! I attened as i told you before i were to be.... attending.. The party it self was pretty good, to be picky their could have been more people and also kept food out for longer but thats only my opinion, lol.
My "costume" I dont feel i captured Barbies image as much as i could have but then again i didnt have all day to persure her accuratly, for my limited time and enthusiasm i would say i did reasnobly well. Sadly the photos are not on my camera due to lazyness but i am getting them emailed to me, so wait for them =P


Sorry for a rushed post im still doing my physics revision...


Talk to you later or tomorrow,
Zara x


Fact number 3- I dont sleep vey well at all, i go to bed pretty late (eg. 1am-2am weekends even later) meaning i pass out which is very simular to sleeping =P

No comments:

Post a Comment