Monday 4 April 2011

1. Hello to anyone who on the off chance may read this (unlikly as it is, i didnt want to exclude you)

Wow! My first blog post ever!
Opps iv already lied, i used to have a blog called.... Ummm i actually cant remember well... it was something embarrassing... I'm pretty sure it was "Zaras Time Machine" not sure if you can still find it, i didn't actually create it on Blogspot, just a trial run on this unknown site. To be honest i didn't spend much time updating it, which you may find to be a downfall of mine. But I'm sure it was due to my understanding that after my trail run had.... run out, I wouldn't be able to access the blog anyway, pretty pointless if you ask me when something just as good i can access right here for free.

Anyway where to start =D My name is Zara which im guessing you may already know as i have it in my "about me" section, I am from England and live in England, I am 15 years old (yes i know i am young but i am nearly 16.. which is also still young). I live in the countryside and i do enjoy living here but i would like to experience the chance in a different atmosphere, mabye a change to London or abroad! Unlikly to happen but when i am older... i can only dream! Next year i am off to college which i have had trouble choosing my courses as i am not ready to decide what i want to be! By choosing i am now closing my options which i dont like the sound of... If you were wondering i have narrowed my list down to... Maths, Accounting, Economics and I.T. Its not final yet though, they say we can change if we feel the need. Gosh by reading over my courses i seem to find myself boring =P Im not going to say im not becuase im sure you can judge for yourself.
Its 10:30pm exactly know so i might start getting ready for bed, school tomorrow.
Speak to you tomorrw!
Zara x

No comments:

Post a Comment