Tuesday 26 April 2011

7. Friends

As you may have gathered, in a few weeks i am to be leaving my high school forever, well for study leave anyway which means we only have to come back for exams.

But after my exams are over, even before that i doubt i will ever see the majority of my friends again... Well that is really down to me to stay in contact which with some friends isn't likely, i am not saying i wouldn't like to stay in contact because i wouldn't mind... well i am not really fussed.

I'm pretty much friends with everyone in my year at school, but i have been thinking and to be honest i doubt i will stay in contact with many people. School is only the first passage, their is college then university.. I would say you would stay in contact with a lot more friends as you are older.

I have this friend, we have been together since nursery, through primary and high school. We have never really been best friends, just close,  not sharing secrets and all that. Through year 9 we were pretty close, maybe even best friends and since then we have grown apart, she has her group and i have mine. We remain sitting next to each other in lessons and its not awkward or anything, i think everyone knows we are still close even though the parting. When we talk i find it a little strange though because she... i don't know is kind of soothing as we know each other so well and nothing has really changed in lessons, we act like close friends and we are just other people have brought us apart. I must say i feel i have the best end of the bargain, my new friends... well not new i have been friends with them all since year 7, but we are all a lot closer and her friends seem i don't know not as relaxed and more argumentative. 

Even though she isn't my best friend now, i do feel i will miss her as much as my best friend, we aren't going to the same college which is a shame. Me and most of my friend are going to the same college though so its not all that bad. 

Fact number 5- My favorite colour is Green =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment